Early Bird Registration Deadline has Been Extended to February 14, 2020.
After February 14 registration rates are:
Member Rate - $830
Non-Member Rate - $980
Students and Post-Docs - $350
When: March 30 - April 3, 2020
Meeting Location: Renaissance Seattle Hotel
The 2020 Program will include:
- Three keynote addresses and four special ISAR award lectures;
- Invited presentations on the prevention and treatment of a wide range of viral diseases, including influenza, RSV, HBV, HIV and cytomegalovirus infections, as well as neglected and emerging viruses;
- Lectures highlighting innovative approaches, including novel antibody therapies and gene editing;
- Short oral presentations and poster sessions on current research across the field of antiviral drug and vaccine development;
- Numerous networking opportunities, including a Women in Science roundtable, a career development session, a new member reception featuring a Pechakucha competition, and more!
REMOTE ATTENDEE REGISTRATION - Chinese Attendees Only
This registration type is only for residents of China who are no longer able to travel to the United States for ICAR due to 2019-nCoV. Rate includes access to recorded lectures and online posters.
Chinese Remote Registration Member Rate - $150
Chinese Remote Registration Non-Member Rate - $200
Chinese Remote Registration Students and Post-Docs - $80
- To add an Accompanying Person to your registration, select the "Guest" option when registering.
- The Guest (Accompanying Person) fee includes access to: Welcome Reception, morning and afternoon coffee/snack breaks and the Closing Reception.
- Guests are not permitted to attend the scientific sessions (oral and posters).
By registering for the 2020 ICAR, you agree to receive emails related to this Conference for a period up to three months after the Conference concludes. Your personal information is for Conference use only and will not be shared with anyone else without your express consent. To be included on the mailing list to receive news about future ICAR Conferences and ISAR events past the three month period, email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign into your contact record and select "Opt-In" under your email settings. If you do not email ISAR or opt- in under your settings, you will not receive any emails for future Conferences.
By registering for this meeting, all attendees acknowledge that they may be photographed by Conference personnel while at events, and that those photos may be used for promotional purposes, in Conference publications and websites, and on social media sites.
- Through February 14, 2020, cancellation in writing entitles the registrant to a refund minus a $200 administrative charge. No refunds will be issued until after the Conference.
- All refunds will be paid in US Dollars.
- After February 14, 2020, no refunds will be issued, but registration may be transferred.
CONFERENCE HOTEL INFORMATION
Renaissance Seattle Hotel
515 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104
Group Rate: $189 USD plus tax per night
Make Hotel Reservation
ICAR has a small number of reduced rate rooms for students and Government employees. Qualifying Government employees and students should contact email@example.com to inquire about booking one of these limited availability rooms.
The cutoff date for making hotel reservations is Sunday, March 8, 2020. Please book early to ensure that you obtain the Conference rate throughout your stay.