When: May 12-15, 2019
Meeting Location: Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
(300 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21202)
The 2019 Program will include:
- Two keynote addresses and four special ISAR award lectures;
- Symposia on emerging viruses, influenza, retroviruses, medicinal chemistry and other topics;
- Two special symposia on “What’s new in antiviral research”;
- Sessions of short oral presentations of current research across the field of antiviral drug development;
- Poster sessions;
- Numerous networking opportunities, including a Women in Science roundtable, a career development session, a new member reception featuring a Pechakucha competition, and more!
- To add an Accompanying Person to your registration, select the "Guest" option when registering.
- The Guest(Accompanying Person) fee includes access to: Welcome Reception, morning and afternoon coffee/snack breaks and the Closing Reception.
- Guests are not permitted to attend the scientific sessions (oral and posters).
By registering for the 2019 ICAR, you agree to receive emails related to this Conference for a period up to three months after the Conference concludes. Your personal information is for Conference use only and will not be shared with anyone else without your express consent. To be included on the mailing list to receive news about future ICAR Conferences and ISAR events past the three month period, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not email giving ISAR permission to add you to their email contact list, you will not receive any emails for future Conferences.
By registering for this meeting, all attendees acknowledge that they may be photographed by Conference personnel while at events, and that those photos may be used for promotional purposes, in Conference publications and websites, and on social media sites.
- Through April 5, 2019, cancellation in writing entitles the registrant to a refund minus a $200 administrative charge. No refunds will be issued until after the Conference.
- All refunds will be paid in US Dollars.
- After April 5, 2019, no refunds will be issued, but registration may be transferred.
CONFERENCE HOTEL INFORMATION
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Group Rate: $179 USD plus tax per night
Make Hotel Reservation
ICAR has a small number of Government rate rooms available. Qualifying Government employees should contact email@example.com to inquire about booking one of these limited availability rooms.
The cutoff date for making hotel reservations is Saturday, April 20, 2019. Please book early to ensure that you obtain the Conference rate throughout your stay.