ISAR is committed to enhancing the involvement of graduate students, post-doctoral students, and young investigators in the antiviral community. One way to enable this involvement is through travel grants to partially defray the cost of attending the International Conference for Antiviral Research which will be held May 11 – 15, 2013 in San Francisco, California, USA. Please note that funds are limited, so interested candidates should apply early and be sure to include all of the necessary requirements.
How do I qualify?
- Submit your application via the ISAR-ICAR web site. Your application must include:
- Nomination letter (you can self-nominate).
- Your CV.
- Electronic confirmation of your ICAR abstract submission
- Applications must be submitted electronically by February 25, 2013 to Dr. Graciela Andrei, Secretary, ISAR at Graciela.Andrei@rega.kuleuven.be.
- You must first submit an electronic copy of the abstract you intend to present at ICAR prior to seeking a travel award.
- Travel grants will be awarded only to participants whose abstracts are selected as oral or poster presentations and who attend the meeting and present their work.
- Travel grant award notifications will be sent electronically by March 8, 2013.
- If you are successful, you will receive U.S. Dollars when you register at the meeting.